Company

Our Company

Hans PREGLER GmbH & Co. KG is located in Deggendorf - Kreuzäcker. On a 11,000 m² site, our premises include, among other facilities, a 1,200 m² office building and 1,950 m² of shop floors. The location offers ideal conditions for our Hydraulics & Electronics departments.

We are ideally positioned for further growth in the future. A planned transport link between the industrial park and the A92 motorway is currently being constructed and provides an ideal transport infrastructure for our business. Other assets include a high-speed fibre optic Internet connection and the physical proximity to Deggendorf Institute of Technology.

Hans PREGLER GmbH & Co. KG is 100% family-owned by the Sperling family; the partners, Sibylle Sperling, Teresa Sperling and Christoph Sperling maintain the tradition established by the founder of the company, Hans Pregler. Since its foundation in 1929, the business has grown steadily and has always succeeded in adapting to evolving markets. In the course of several decades, what was once a car repair shop has now become an innovative system partner for hydraulics & electronics.

Philosophy

Quality

Focused on fulfilling our customers’ wishes and expectations, we provide high-quality products at an excellent price-performance ratio. Our high quality standards have been recognised; we are certified to ISO 9001:2015.

Training

Our employees’ training and career development are of particular importance to our company. We offer apprenticeships for industrial electronics technicians, industrial mechanics and office managers. Pupils or students are always welcome to complete a placement or internship in our company. In cooperation with the Deggendorf Institute of Technology, we have a program in place for students to write their Bachelor’s or Master’s theses at our company and we also offer dual study programs which combine a degree course with working at our company.

Expertise

We possess extensive know-how and experience in both fields. We are highly successful in the market.  Our Hydraulics department, established in 1977, and our Electronics department which was created in 1987 ensure that we are optimally positioned for the continued successful development of our company in the future.

Business Units

1

Hydraulics

Our portfolio includes:
Trade: Bosch Rexroth Distributor
Services: Bosch Rexroth Service Partner
Planning and manufacturing of hydraulic systems
Hydraulic installation and commissioning

2

Electronics

We offer you:
Electrical planning and switch cabinet construction
Electrical installation, commissioning and services
Software engineering: we are the software specialists in the fields of top-performance automation, visualisation and feedback control Systems.

3

Your benefits

Hydraulics & electronics from a single source.

We offer complete project management, installation according to good professional practice, global commissioning, excellent after-sales service and other services as required, including training, support with acceptance inspections, support in production start-up etc.

4

Energy Efficiency
Save Energy

Efficient, sensible energy consumption is in the interest of every business.
This is the driving force behind our “Save Energy” product range which is optimised in terms of energy efficiency.

Our Management:

Certificates

QM - ISO 9001:2015

UL

UL Canada

History

1929
Foundation of the Company in Straubing and Establishment of Bosch wholesales Business.

1964
Acquisition of Company Glas in Deggendorf at Veilchengasse.

1973
New building of the Deggendorf branch at Graflingerstraße 224

1977
Establishment of the Hydraulic department
Agreement conclusion to become a Bosch Rexroth Distributor.

1987
Establishment of Industrial-Electronics department.

1996
Fatal accident of General Manager Martin Sperling on 04. July 1996

1998
Relocation of company headquarters to Deggendorf

2009
Relocation of company to Deggendorf at Kreuzäcker 6